Technical Specifications:-Standards BS 5811, IWSTM 152 NEXT 19, M&S P18, P18A, P18B P21A BS EN 12945-1
For Determination of resistance to Pilling and change of Appearance of Fabric for Both Woven & Knitted Material.
- With 2 Wooden boxes.
- Internal size 9"x9"x9"
- Best Quality rubberized Cork Sheet of 3 mm thickness.
- Fixed speed of rotation of boxes is 60 RPM.
- Size of Test specimen is 32mm IDX 150mm long Size of Pilling Tubes: 32mm dia x 26mm x 150mm long having Shore Hardness of 65 degree.
- Equipped with % H.P Single Phase Geared Motor Pre-sellable Counter having 5 digits (99999) sensed by best quality Proximity Switch.
- Supplied with Specimen mounting Jig, Specimen Cutting.
- Template & 8 Nos. Pilling Tubes.
- Other Model With Iwo Compertment in one side Model is also available.